Superintendent Job Posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking highly motivated, self-starting, efficiency driven individual who is capable of leading others and working with others to ensure quality, schedule deadlines and cost control in a high paced construction environment.
- Supervise, lead and manage daily painting progress on-sites - specifically working with crew leaders and teams to ensure quality and deadlines are met.
- Inspect project to ensure quality control.
- Assume responsibility to ensure clean & safe sitework with team leads.
- Determine and coordinate the sequence in which work is completed by painters to guarantee all work is kept on the established schedules.
- Maintain daily communication to guarantee work being completed meets expectations of the General Contractors/Owners of projects
- Makes sure all materials needed are ordered in a timely manner to guarantee progress.
- -Verify materials being used on site are up to specifications requested in plans
- Communicate with Project Manager to document expenses, problems, disputes as necessary.
- Participate in management meetings
- Commercial painting experience must include construction means, methods, equipment, tools, and work procedures, as well as advanced understanding of construction scheduling, and cost control.
- Responsible for Quality Control of jobsite including punch lists / end of job walks with lead
- Commercial construction / painting experience must include control and supervision of large groups of craftsmen.
- Proactively develop solutions to field issues that arise and follow appropriate communication protocol to implement solutions.
- Carry out such other instructions, directions and duties as the company may request from time to time.
Typical workdays are between the hours of 630 – 430.
Benefits package offered.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Drivers license a must as well as skilled in transporting a trailer