compensation: $18 to $20 Per Hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Compliance and Transportation Assistant
This newly created position has been created to support the growing Transportation Department at Allen Distribution. This position will be directly involved in supporting and promoting DOT Compliance while reporting to the Transportation Safety Manager. This position will also be apart of supporting our drivers and office management team as we continually add new business and opportunities.
Listed Below are the Position Competencies:
1. An extensive knowledge of DOT Regulations
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office
3. Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers so that they believe, that they are our most important customer
4. The ability to be a problem solver and is self-motivated.
5. Detail oriented person who completes tasks from start to finish.
6. The desire to improve processes and performance daily for the betterment of the team.
a. Track all upcoming CDL and Medical Cards and ensure they are completed and turned in before their due date.
b. Help drivers complete any compliance paperwork that is not 100% complete and send to JJ Keller.
c. Assist new hires complete their JJ Keller Compliance Paperwork.
d. Constantly work with PeopleNet to ensure we are maximizing the system to the full extent of the system.
2. Daily & Weekly Reporting Responsibilities
a. Complete and update all Fuel Reporting (Daily)
b. Update KPI Board in Driver Lounge once data is completed (Weekly)
c. Safety Bonus Mile Reporting (Daily)
d. HOS Violations Report (Daily)
e. Create an Empty Trailer Report and Provide to Dispatch Team (Daily)
a. Review and challenge any clips that are not valid at the direction of the Safety and Training Manager
b. Review all clips daily and make the Department aware of any clips that show a driver not wearing a seatbelt or texting while driving.
c. Add new drivers to the system and term drivers when appropriate.
4. General Office Responsibilities
a. Answer phones and support Driver Managers as needed.
b. Become fluent in TMW and the daily dispatch
c. Be trained and be a backup for CORE.
d. Process Billing
e. Customer Performance Tracking
f. Customer Appointment Setting
g. Manage New Hire Supplies such as Handbooks, Clipboards, etc.
h. Data Entry as needed.
5. Complete all assignments assigned by management.
If you are ready to join our growing team please apply at www.allendistribution.com/careers or reach out to Jason at email@example.com or call at 717-226-1813.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers