Manufacturing Engineering Test Technician (Mcconnellsburg)
compensation: 16-22/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a reputable Equipment Manufacturer that is expanding our engineering team. We are seeking forward thinking Hands-On Test Technician who will define the next evolution of our new prototype/product development expertise. The candidate will be setting up, testing, and evaluating new prototypes and existing products to ensure the compliance, safety and reliability from concept phase through to the manufacturing phase.
You are responsible for:
• Working with our Engineering and manufacturing team to produce, test, inspect parts
• Work with and report to engineering teams to ensure production schedules are being met, and product quality is being achieved.
• Flexibility for working within different parts of the process.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• High School Diploma, Tech School, A.S. Degree in Engineering Technology is a plus but not needed
• Proficiency in fabrication skills using machine shop equipment and welding is highly desirable.
• Experience in operating off-highway or agricultural equipment is preferable but not essential.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Comfort working with technical products, prototypes, etc..
• Working knowledge of hydraulics and electrical components.
• Ability to use test related equipment such as hydraulic pressure transducers, flow meters, volt/ohmmeters,
accelerometers and displacement transducers
• Effective interpersonal skills and communication are a MUST
• Leadership capabilities & attributes
• U.S. Citizenship is required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers