29TH ANNUAL SALVATION ARMY FABRIC FAIR
Sponsored by the Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary of Chambersburg
Two weekends to shop one of the largest sewing and craft-related sale events in central PA!
All items are new, like-new, or vintage.
APRIL 15 ~ 8 AM - 4 PM
APRIL 16 ~ 8 AM - 4 PM
APRIL 17 ~ 8 AM - 1 PM
APRIL 22 ~ 8 AM - 4 PM
APRIL 23 ~ 8 AM - 4 PM
APRIL 24 ~ 8 AM - 1 PM
* All types of fabric, including wool, fleece, corduroy, upholstery material and more
* Fat quarters, rolls, or bagged fabric pieces and quilting supplies, frames and books
* Sewing machines, sewing notions, patterns and buttons
* Knitting and crochet yarn and supplies, as well as many "how-to" books
* Cross stitch kits, needlework projects, embroidery floss, crewel and needlepoint yarn
* Table linens, doilies, bedspreads and so much more
New location! The Chambersburg Mall located off the Scotland Exit of I-81.
GPS address for the mall is 3055 Black Gap Road, Chambersburg, PA 17202.
Enter at the East Entrance - Corridor A between Burlington and Bonton stores.
~ Masks are required unless you are unable to wear one for medical reasons. ~
Purchases can be made by cash or personal check only. No credit cards accepted.
Proceeds benefit the local outreach efforts of the Chambersburg Salvation Army.