Home healthcare agency servicing Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, and York counties.
QR Code Link to This Post
Apply online at https://hometostaypa.com/careers/application/
Full-time and part-time positions available
Works under the supervision of the Director of Nursing or designated registered nurse. Provides direct patient care as assigned by the registered nurse. Provides and delivers quality and compassionate home health care services. Assists in the home health care services that reflect the home health care agency philosophy and standards of home health nursing care of assigned clients.
• Reliable forms of transportation and communication.
· Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health care services.
· Implements current Home Health Aide practices.
· Fulfills additional performance responsibilities as assigned and as necessary.
· Provides information regarding equipment and supply needs of the home health care agency.
· Uses equipment and supplies safely, effectively and efficiently.
· Participates in development and implementation of client plans of care per home health care agency policy and procedure, as appropriate.
· The provided Home Health Aide services reflect client plans of care.
· Information regarding client plans of care is submitted to the home health care Registered Nurse in a timely manner.
· Client plans of care are discussed with the home health care Registered Nurse on a regular basis.
· Client clinical records are documented per home health care agency policy and procedure.
· Client assignments and reports are received from the home health care Registered Nurse.
· Maintains a cooperative working relationship.
• Complete flexibility over your schedule.
• Competitive pay.
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
• 401K with match.
• Short-term disability and accident plans.