Would you like to go away for a holiday or on business, but can't with the farm?
Would you like an evening out, but can't with your pets?
Do you have an event that you can't attend, because it interferes with your pet's schedule?
We can change CAN'T to CAN DO!
- 30+ years of experience with horses, cows, dogs, cats, sheep, goats, llamas, alpaca, rabbits, chickens, ducks, turkeys, guinea pigs, geese, and other large and small animals.
- We can feed, water, clean litter pans, walk (with clean-up), milk, clean stalls/pens/paddocks, administer medications, monitor health issues and geriatric needs, bottle feeding, and other basic pet and livestock needs.
- We can do single visits, multiple visits per day, regularly scheduled visits (recurring daily, weekly, monthly visits), emergency care, extended care, and house sitting.
- We provide a lived-in house sitting experience free of charge.
(Collect mail/newspaper, put out trash/recycling, bringing in empty trash/recycling cans, tend garden, and change house lighting for a lived-in look)
- Regular/Daily email updates available.
- Covering Carlisle, Newville, Shippensburg, and all areas in between.
- Reasonable rates, excellent references available upon request,
- Mature non-smoking, no drugs/alcohol adults
- Available for all holidays.
- FREE Meet-n-Greet session.
Fully Bonded and Insured.
Red Cross Pet First Aid Certified.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers