I have been ghostwriting and editing books for the last nine years. I have a team of writers who I manage and work closely with. My team has a combined 25 years of ghostwriting experience. I am very active in the writing process with the writer, and I manage and edit their work, so your book comes fully edited, and you will not have to pay an editor when your project is done.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. You and your writer have an initial call during which you basically download your brain to them, including your vision for the book and what you want included in the book.
2. Your writer will come up with an outline and send it to you for approval.
3. You and your writer go back and forth until you have an outline you are happy with.
4. Your writer comes up with questions to ask you to draw your story out of you.
5. You and your writer have a series of phone calls, during which they ask you questions. They take the answers to those questions and make them flow together into a story. Some authors feel put on the spot on the phone and prefer to do this by email, so they can give more thoughtful answers.
6. Your writer will write the first chapter and send it to you for approval and feedback.
7. Once you have approved a chapter, your ghostwriter will send it to me to edit, and I will send you a finalized, edited version of your chapter.Kalamazoo
8. You and your writer continue to have phone conversations, and your writer will continue to send chapters to you for approval. As each chapter is approved, I will edit the chapter and send you a finalized version of your chapter.